Ideas for a Beautiful Wall Art for Living Room
No matter what, the most important room in your home is your living room. It is that room where people from outside come and sit to have a chat and also, it is the first room that anyone from the outside enters! So, if you have a pretty little drawing area, adorned with beautiful wall artwork and paintings, it is definitely going to make a great impression on others.
Choosing living room wall art is not a heavy task, if you know what type of artwork you would like to do to the walls! It means, whether you would want canvas wall art for living room, framed wall art for living room or a living room with modern wall art – everything is easy to choose!
Décor and Art Ideas for Living Room Wall Art:
If you are running short on living room wall décor ideas, then we have curated a short and simple list for you to help you decide!
- Metallic framed prints – Select a classic portrait or a skyline and put it in large metal frames. Framed photos resemble a timeless piece of art filled with style and classiness! The best thing about metallic frames is that it can go with any wall texture, wall colour and other decorating items. It gives a touch of modern artwork for the living space along with a sense of traditional artwork.
- Macramé and canvas wall décor – If you want to do DIY wall art for living room, then this is the easiest one to do! You can weave a woollen wall hanging and place it on your wall along with some canvas painting frames. This little corner will offer a whole sense of tranquillity and comfort. Also, after this look gets completed, you will feel like it is a Bohemian cultured room!
- Mix and match art – If you have a textured wall in your living area, then mix and match wall art will be the best option for you. You can have not a single canvas frame but a combination of a variety of frames, canvas prints and other wall decoration items. The display altogether will look vibrant and make your room look bright. This is a unique wall art for living room!
- Wall quote art – Turn your favourite quote from a series or a movie that you recently watched, or any particular line of a song that you love to hum into a wall quote art. Placing it together on a separate corner of the wall will attract the attention of the people as well as fill up your walls with good artwork!
- Colourful wall paintings – Have modern and trendy paintings on the walls of your living area like a 3D artwork or a design. You can even make your own with some acrylic paint or grab some pieces from Whispering Homes to have your walls adorned with the best!
Choosing from these will make your room filled with good vibes and positive energy! This type of artwork is not only a treat to the eyes but also, each carries a separate story.
So, without much ado, grab hold yours from the best or dig up some DIY ideas for the desired results!