- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaign.
- To develop, implement, track, optimize maintain our digital marketing campaigns/ presence across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven working experience of 5-7 years in the field of digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Qualification- Graduate/ Post-Graduate in the field of Marketing Communication, Media, Advertising, Public Relations with major in Digital Marketing. SEO Certification will be added preference.
Perks and Benefits:
Best in Industry/ Negotiable
- Day shift