Soft Cotton Balls - White
Plants & Botanicals
The pretty white shade and soft texture of these cotton balls instantly make you fall in love with the idea of decorating with them. Perfect pieces to make a part of your other flower arrangement or display on their own to enhance the botanical display in your living space. Ideal to adorn in quality glass or ceramic vases and uplift the style quotient of your living room, bedroom, or hallways. Buy dried soft cotton balls white for home decor and gifting purposes. Buy dried soft cotton white balls flower for vases online at Whispering Homes.
|Product Category||Plants & Botanicals|
|Product Weight||130-140 gm|
|Product Includes||8 - 10 Buds|
|Life Span||Long lasting 3- 4 years when taken good care of|
|Shipping||Product can be shipped across India|
- Not recommended for a humid environment as these natural dried flowers are sensitive towards humidity and may become soft and wilt.
- These dried flowers are 100% absolutely natural and there are chances of slight difference in stem lengths and intensity of colour displayed.
- As a pure nature product, the fall out of petals is natural with the passage of its life span.
- To avoid mould growing on your arrangements ensure there is good airflow in your space. This is particularly important if you live in humid climate.
Country of Origin: PRC
Imported, Packed and Marketed By: Whispering Homes Private Limited. 878 C, Ground Floor, JLPL, Sector 82, Mohali, SAS Nagar, Punjab, 160055.
Prices mentioned are MRP (inclusive of all taxes).
- Unpack the dried flowers immediately when received to avoid any consequences caused due to humidity.
- Unwrap the packaging tissue gently and separate the stems if sticked together with a soft hand.
- Do not give a shake or jerk to the bouquet and carefully place it in your desired vase. This will ensure a regain of fluffiness to the stems and flower tops if pressed while shipping.
- Arranged with Mix-matched varied lengths, the size of each stem may differ slightly.
- Dried plants do not require water at all. Avoid watering.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure a humidity free environment to cancel the growth of moulds which will affect their life span.
- Make sure to clean off dust gently from them in regular intervals of time to maintain their look.
- Avoid touching petals of the flowers as frequent human touch can make them lose their natural colour and fragrance at an earlier stage.