Dried Bunny Tail - Red (15 Stems)
Plants & Botanicals
Vibrant color to turn your living space into a happy place! Presenting these eye-catching bunny tails in red color to add a nice dash of hues into the color palette. Bunny tails when tied together in a bunch look stunning in your favorite vases and enhance the botanical displays in your home decor. Ideal to adorn in your favorite vases and liven up the empty dull corners. Proudly incorporate in DIY flower bouquets or display on their own in quality ceramic vases. Also, perfect to use for gifting purposes.
Dry Grass Bunny Tails Red 15 Stems | Red Pampas Grass for Home Decor | Dried Grass for Interior Decor | Wedding Floral Decorations
|Product Category||Plants & Botanicals|
|Product Weight||30 gm|
|Length||40cm - 50cm|
|Flower Species||Bunny Tail|
|Product Includes||15 stems|
|Life Span||Long lasting 3- 4 years when taken good care of|
|Shipping||Product can be shipped across India|
- Not recommended for a humid environment as these natural dried flowers are sensitive towards humidity and may become soft and wilt.
- These dried flowers are 100% absolutely natural and there are chances of slight difference in stem lengths and intensity of colour displayed.
- As a pure nature product, the fall out of petals is natural with the passage of its life span.
- To avoid mould growing on your arrangements ensure there is good airflow in your space. This is particularly important if you live in humid climate.
Country of Origin: PRC
Imported, Packed and Marketed By: Whispering Homes Private Limited. 878 C, Ground Floor, JLPL, Sector 82, Mohali, SAS Nagar, Punjab, 160055.
Prices mentioned are MRP (inclusive of all taxes).
- Unpack the dried grasses and pampas immediately when received to avoid any consequences caused due to humidity.
- Unwrap the packaging tissue gently and separate the stems if sticked together with a soft hand.
- Do not give a shake or jerk to the bundle and carefully place it in your desired vase. This will ensure a regain of fluffiness to the stems
- Dried grasses do not require water at all. Avoid watering.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure a humidity free environment to cancel the growth of moulds which will affect their life span.
- Make sure to clean off dust gently from them in regular intervals of time to maintain their look.
- Avoid touching the plumes as frequent human touch can make them lose their natural colour and fragrance at an earlier stage.