Dried Bunny Tail - Black (15 Stems)
Plants & Botanicals
Unique home decor accent to stylize the empty spaces in your home decor. These long-lasting bunny tail plumes are ideal to add a bold look into your interior palette and create a nice visual interest. Chic black shade and soft texture makes it an ideal bunch to display as a centerpiece in your living room, bedroom, or hallways. You can also consider gifting your loved ones as a home decor gift.
Dry Grass Bunny Tails Black 15 Stems | Black Pampas Grass for Home Decor | Dried Grass for Interior Decor | Wedding Floral Decorations
|Product Category||Plants & Botanicals|
|Product Weight||30 gm|
|Length||40cm - 50cm|
|Flower Species||Bunny Tail|
|Product Includes||15 stems|
|Life Span||Long lasting 3- 4 years when taken good care of|
|Shipping||Product can be shipped across India|
- Not recommended for a humid environment as these natural dried flowers are sensitive towards humidity and may become soft and wilt.
- These dried flowers are 100% absolutely natural and there are chances of slight difference in stem lengths and intensity of colour displayed.
- As a pure nature product, the fall out of petals is natural with the passage of its life span.
- To avoid mould growing on your arrangements ensure there is good airflow in your space. This is particularly important if you live in humid climate.
Country of Origin: PRC
Imported, Packed and Marketed By: Whispering Homes Private Limited. 878 C, Ground Floor, JLPL, Sector 82, Mohali, SAS Nagar, Punjab, 160055.
Prices mentioned are MRP (inclusive of all taxes).
- Unpack the dried grasses and pampas immediately when received to avoid any consequences caused due to humidity.
- Unwrap the packaging tissue gently and separate the stems if sticked together with a soft hand.
- Do not give a shake or jerk to the bundle and carefully place it in your desired vase. This will ensure a regain of fluffiness to the stems
- Dried grasses do not require water at all. Avoid watering.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure a humidity free environment to cancel the growth of moulds which will affect their life span.
- Make sure to clean off dust gently from them in regular intervals of time to maintain their look.
- Avoid touching the plumes as frequent human touch can make them lose their natural colour and fragrance at an earlier stage.