Dried Ruscus - Blue
Plants & Botanicals
Cherish the color of spring for the whole year with this eye-catching bunch of ruscus grass. Radiating a magical blue shade and soft texture into the interior palette, it's a fantastic addition for your favorite vases or flower arrangements. Ideal to add a nice hint of soothing color into the ambiance and liven up the empty boring corners. Proudly display in your favorite tall vases and decorate your living room, bedroom, entryways, or indoor balconies. You can also use it for gifting your loved ones on special occasions like housewarmings, etc.
Dry Grass Ruscus Blue 5 Stems | Red Pampas Grass for Home Decor | Dried Grass for Interior Decor | Wedding Floral Decorations
|Product Category||Plants & Botanicals|
|Product Weight||90 GM|
|Length||70CM - 90CM|
|Product Includes||4 stems|
|Life Span||Long lasting 3- 4 years when taken good care of|
|Shipping||Product can be shipped across India|
- Not recommended for a humid environment as these natural dried flowers are sensitive towards humidity and may become soft and wilt.
- These dried flowers are 100% absolutely natural and there are chances of slight difference in stem lengths and intensity of colour displayed.
- As a pure nature product, the fall out of petals is natural with the passage of its life span.
- To avoid mould growing on your arrangements ensure there is good airflow in your space. This is particularly important if you live in humid climate.
Country of Origin: PRC
Imported, Packed and Marketed By: Whispering Homes Private Limited. 878 C, Ground Floor, JLPL, Sector 82, Mohali, SAS Nagar, Punjab, 160055.
Prices mentioned are MRP (inclusive of all taxes).
- Unpack the dried grasses and pampas immediately when received to avoid any consequences caused due to humidity.
- Unwrap the packaging tissue gently and separate the stems if sticked together with a soft hand.
- Do not give a shake or jerk to the bundle and carefully place it in your desired vase. This will ensure a regain of fluffiness to the stems, leaves and plumes if pressed while shipping.
- Dried grasses do not require water at all. Avoid watering.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure a humidity free environment to cancel the growth of moulds which will affect their life span.
- Make sure to clean off dust gently from them in regular intervals of time to maintain their look.
- Avoid touching the plumes as frequent human touch can make them lose their natural colour and fragrance at an earlier stage.