Dried Flower Protea - Red
Plants & Botanicals
This classy dried flower with rich orange red tone has a beautiful fluffy and artistic flowerhead. The unique layering of petals in the form of closed bud gives a beautiful look which is an absolute feast to your eyes. The Sleek and tender woody stems add a dash of brown and make it more appealing. Ideal for enhancing the beauty of your vintage theme interiors or elevating the look of your overall display in the living room.
|Plants & Botanicals
|10 - 15 gm
|Bud Diameter- 4 -5cm | Bud Length- 6cm | Stem- 20 cm
|Long lasting 3- 4 years when taken good care of
|Product can be shipped across India
- Not recommended for a humid environment as these natural dried flowers are sensitive towards humidity and may become soft and wilt.
- These dried flowers are 100% absolutely natural and there are chances of slight difference in stem lengths and intensity of colour displayed.
- As a pure nature product, the fall out of petals is natural with the passage of its life span.
- To avoid mould growing on your arrangements ensure there is good airflow in your space. This is particularly important if you live in humid climate.
Country of Origin: PRC
Imported, Packed and Marketed By: Whispering Homes. 878 C, Ground Floor, JLPL, Sector 82, Mohali, SAS Nagar, Punjab, 160055.
Prices mentioned are MRP (inclusive of all taxes).
For Return & Refund Policy Click Here
- Unpack the dried flowers immediately when received to avoid any consequences caused due to humidity.
- Unwrap the packaging tissue gently and separate the stems if sticked together with a soft hand.
- Do not give a shake or jerk to the bouquet and carefully place it in your desired vase. This will ensure a regain of fluffiness to the stems and flower tops if pressed while shipping.
- Arranged with Mix-matched varied lengths, the size of each stem may differ slightly.
- Dried plants do not require water at all. Avoid watering.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure a humidity free environment to cancel the growth of moulds which will affect their life span.
- Make sure to clean off dust gently from them in regular intervals of time to maintain their look.
- Avoid touching petals of the flowers as frequent human touch can make them lose their natural colour and fragrance at an earlier stage.