Dried Fern Asparagus - Blue
Plants & Botanicals
It's time to step out of the usual and experiment with your home decor with this beautiful dried fern asparagus grass. Radiating a rich blue color and super soft texture, it's an ideal accent to use as filler in your DIY flower arrangements. You can also adorn it in tall vases and display in entryways, staircases, etc. Perfect to add visually interesting vibes in your living space, it's long-lasting and requires minimal maintenance. You can also choose it for gifting your loved ones on special occasions.
|Product Category||Plants & Botanicals|
|Product Weight||90 - 140 GM|
|Length||60CM - 65CM|
|Product Includes||1 Bunch|
|Life Span||Long lasting 3- 4 years when taken good care of|
|Shipping||Product can be shipped across India|
- Not recommended for a humid environment as these natural dried flowers are sensitive towards humidity and may become soft and wilt.
- These dried flowers are 100% absolutely natural and there are chances of slight difference in stem lengths and intensity of colour displayed.
- As a pure nature product, the fall out of petals is natural with the passage of its life span.
- To avoid mould growing on your arrangements ensure there is good airflow in your space. This is particularly important if you live in humid climate.
Country of Origin: PRC
Imported, Packed and Marketed By: Whispering Homes Private Limited. 878 C, Ground Floor, JLPL, Sector 82, Mohali, SAS Nagar, Punjab, 160055.
Prices mentioned are MRP (inclusive of all taxes).
- Unpack the dried grasses and pampas immediately when received to avoid any consequences caused due to humidity.
- Unwrap the packaging tissue gently and separate the stems if sticked together with a soft hand.
- Do not give a shake or jerk to the bundle and carefully place it in your desired vase. This will ensure a regain of fluffiness to the stems, leaves and plumes if pressed while shipping.
- Dried grasses do not require water at all. Avoid watering.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure a humidity free environment to cancel the growth of moulds which will affect their life span.
- Make sure to clean off dust gently from them in regular intervals of time to maintain their look.
- Avoid touching the plumes as frequent human touch can make them lose their natural colour and fragrance at an earlier stage.