Grass Bunny Tail - Beige (15 Stems)
Plants & Botanicals
Can’t get enough of this magnificent desk planter featuring a blend of golden and brown shades, coco vase radiates sophisticated vibes with an essence of luxury & class. An attractive silhouette in a classic cylindrical shape and golden detailing on the mouth provides it a lustrous touch and an eye-pleasing look. Intricate line patterns on the body radiating coffee brown hues make it more rich and artistic. Adorn it with your favorite blooms or succulents to liven up your desk spaces in the living room, study, or balcony mantles.
|Plants & Botanicals
|40cm - 50cm
|Long lasting 3- 4 years when taken good care of
|Product can be shipped across India
- Not recommended for a humid environment as these natural dried flowers are sensitive towards humidity and may become soft and wilt.
- These dried flowers are 100% absolutely natural and there are chances of slight difference in stem lengths and intensity of colour displayed.
- As a pure nature product, the fall out of petals is natural with the passage of its life span.
- To avoid mould growing on your arrangements ensure there is good airflow in your space. This is particularly important if you live in humid climate.
Country of Origin: PRC
Imported, Packed and Marketed By: Whispering Homes. 878 C, Ground Floor, JLPL, Sector 82, Mohali, SAS Nagar, Punjab, 160055.
Prices mentioned are MRP (inclusive of all taxes).
For Return & Refund Policy Click Here
- Unpack the dried grasses and pampas immediately when received to avoid any consequences caused due to humidity.
- Unwrap the packaging tissue gently and separate the stems if sticked together with a soft hand.
- Do not give a shake or jerk to the bundle and carefully place it in your desired vase. This will ensure a regain of fluffiness to the stems, leaves and plumes if pressed while shipping.
- Arranged with Mix-matched varied lengths, the size of each stem may differ slightly.
- Dried grasses do not require water at all. Avoid watering.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure a humidity free environment to cancel the growth of moulds which will affect their life span.
- Make sure to clean off dust gently from them in regular intervals of time to maintain their look.
- Avoid touching the plumes as frequent human touch can make them lose their natural colour and fragrance at an earlier stage.