Yellow Billy Ball
Plants & Botanicals
Incorporate these lovely Billy balls flowers to your living space. Crafted out of the flower heads of the Dried Craspedia globosa plant, these stunning Billy buttons dried flowers are extremely versatile. These Natural Dried Flowers Yellow Billy Balls Flowers has an unique spherical shape and is usually bright yellow in colour, though it can also be found in green and orange colours. The best Billy balls flowers are an excellent choice for long-lasting centrepieces, wreaths, and other home decorative arrangements. Furthermore, billy balls flowers online in India can be used to create a rustic and natural or modern and minimalistic setting!
|Plants & Botanicals
|Long lasting 3- 4 years when taken good care of
|Product can be shipped across India
- Not recommended for a humid environment as these natural dried flowers are sensitive towards humidity and may become soft and wilt.
- These dried flowers are 100% absolutely natural and there are chances of slight difference in stem lengths and intensity of colour displayed.
- As a pure nature product, the fall out of petals is natural with the passage of its life span.
- To avoid mould growing on your arrangements ensure there is good airflow in your space. This is particularly important if you live in humid climate.
Country of Origin: PRC
Imported, Packed and Marketed By: Whispering Homes. 878 C, Ground Floor, JLPL, Sector 82, Mohali, SAS Nagar, Punjab, 160055.
Prices mentioned are MRP (inclusive of all taxes).
For Return & Refund Policy Click Here
- Unpack the dried flowers immediately when received to avoid any consequences caused due to humidity.
- Unwrap the packaging tissue gently and separate the stems if sticked together with a soft hand.
- Do not give a shake or jerk to the bouquet and carefully place it in your desired vase. This will ensure a regain of fluffiness to the stems and flower tops if pressed while shipping.
- Arranged with Mix-matched varied lengths, the size of each stem may differ slightly.
- Dried plants do not require water at all. Avoid watering.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure a humidity free environment to cancel the growth of moulds which will affect their life span.
- Make sure to clean off dust gently from them in regular intervals of time to maintain their look.
- Avoid touching petals of the flowers as frequent human touch can make them lose their natural colour and fragrance at an earlier stage.